Of all the financial trends that have surprised economists and analysts over the past few months, it has been the rise in the value of the U.S. dollar that has caught us off-guard, yours truly included. After its central bank printed four trillion in new dollars, after the government posted record annual deficits that pushed the natio… Read More
A lot of earnings news got ignored by this stock market, and I believe it’s a genuine sign that this is very much a market that’s tired out, with investors not particularly enthused about bidding.
There continues to be an ongoing presentation of conflicting economic data. While orders for durable goods (including transportatio… Read More
Strike While the Pump Jack Is Cold: Oil and Gas Plays an Opportunity While Down?
With oil prices taking a beating, most investors interested in oil and gas are probably running for the hills or are taking a wait-and-see approach. (If you’re in the latter group, consider keeping an eye on the nine top oil and gas penny stocks for 2015… Read More tha
The amount of pessimism towards gold companies is severe. If you have been listening to the mainstream financial outlets, you may be convinced by now that they are the worst investment you can add to your portfolio. But I disagree with this notion. In fact, I believe mining companies are setting up to provide investors with solid retur… Read More
- Top 9 Oil and Gas Penny Stocks for 2015 (Despite Weak Metrics)
- Johnson & Johnson, 3M, Union Pacific 3 Stocks to Consider Buying While the Market Is Slow
- Call Options Your Best Strategy to Buy with Markets at Their Highs?
- Starbucks a Standout Among Strong Restaurant Stocks
- 4Q14 Earnings Season Uneventful; Five Stocks to Consider for Steady Return
- Massive U.S. Debt ($57k+ a Person) Will Force Interest Rates Higher
- What Happens If Greece Exits the Eurozone?
- The “Grexit” Explained: What’s Behind Greece’s Possible Eurozone Exit
- The Greece Debt Crisis: Back in Four Short Months
- Corporate America Won’t Be Able to Escape China’s Slowing Economy & Collapse in Baltic Dry Index