Do you love writing? Do you love investing? Do you want to turn your talent into a lucrative income?
If so, we want to hear from you. We’re Lombardi Publishing, an established multi-million-dollar research company, and we need a great financial writer to join our team. We’re looking to hire bloggers who can quickly cover the news on a daily level for a very conservative audience.
HOW IT WORKS:
- We pick the stories for you.
- We write the headlines for you.
- We pick the sources for you.
- You just have to write articles with 250 – 400 words of original content to explain the news story.
- We pay a starting price $30 per article. Articles take our current writers between 30 minutes to an hour to do. If your contributions are top-notch, you’ll be first in line for higher paying, leadership positions (i.e. columnist, newsletter personality).
All candidates must have:
- 2+ years of industry experience
- A degree in English, Journalism, Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- A CA, MBA, CSC, or CFA designation is an asset, but not essential
You don’t need a PhD in English, but you do need to be a strong communicator. Knowledge of financial markets is also required. This goes beyond rattling off financial statistics. You need to be able to explain complex topics like you were talking to your grandma at the kitchen table.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested, please send the following in your application:
- Your resume,
- 3–4 writing samples, and
- A cover letter identifying your area of expertise and explaining why we should hire you.
If you really want to hit it out of the park, include an 800 to 1,200-word article persuading us to invest in a publicly traded stock.
Email everything confidentially to Robert Baillieul (email@example.com)